- Professional and experienced insight to help weigh the pro’s and con’s before you make the jump.
- A timeline and step-by-step direction and prioritization of everything, and everyone, you need to get your new business up and running.
- Help to create a solid foundation to build your business on.
- Ideas on what to implement and how to start servicing clients while still working your current job.
- How to utilize a virtual team in order to make the transition smoother.
- Insight to consider different options in order to have cash-flow during your transition.
- Emotional support and ‘cheerleading’ through each step of your transition.
This 1:1 coaching program is ideal for established businesses looking to:
- Build and maintain long-term profitable relationships with partners, employees, vendors, clients and prospects.
- Maximize operational efficiencies in order to focus on the core business, make the most of resources, and service clients at an optimal level.
- Implement processes and train employees to adapt in order to harness the power of relationships.
- Develop leadership style including: Prioritization of tasks, delegation, conflict prevention, and communication techniques necessary to maximize team performance and maintain a pleasurable working environment.
Schedule Your ComplimentaryGet Growing Strategy Session.
Hi, my name is Camilla Bignell and I am here to help entrepreneurs, and aspiring entrepreneurs, make a positive difference doing work that fulfills and sustains them.
AND I like to have fun while doing so!
I am a Growth and Implementation Strategist who guides my clients through the implementation process of setting up, and scaling, an efficiently and effectively run business so that they have less stress and more free time to do what matters. The best part is I make it simple for them by breaking it down into easy-to-execute strategies which provides them with peace-of-mind.
Most of my career has been in family business where I managed teams and helped create a 7-figure business. Managing a team of up to 10 employees (including my siblings) and a 40,000 sq. ft. warehouse was no easy task. It took a lot of hard work, team building, resourcefulness and collaboration.
Prior to that, I managed a multi-million dollar corporate account and got my feet wet managing a production team of over 25. I have had the privilege to learn from many industries including: retail, fulfillment, logistics, real estate, and online business management.
My management skills and experience provide me with the ability to help entrepreneurs evolve into leaders, build solid teams, and improve their bottom line.
I am actively involved in my community and enjoy volunteering for a variety of causes.